Hey everyone, I am back but today I actually don’t have any blog or article, but today I have a question for you all.
The question is that what are you doing or working on?
Are you working in any shop to earn?
Do you have any motive for your life? Because you don’t have one then this article would be of zero interest for you. If you haven’t found your motive till now then I have an article for that have a look here- HOW TO FIND YOUR PASSION?
So for those who have found their motive, you must be working hard to achieve that?
Yes, I guess.
You are working hard to make your goal successful, to make yourself successful. In case if you are thinking that I am going to tell you any secrets or short cuts to success then let me make you sure that there are no short cuts for success, you have to be hard working, you have to do hard work. You have to sacrifice your sleep, you have to….
I am here to tell you about the three biggest factors of success, factors that will make yourself succeed in your life, in your respective field.
So let’s get started-
- INITIATIVE- The first and the most important factor to succeed in any work is to just start working for it. I have seen many people who spend a lot of time in thinking only and they are the ones who spend their whole lives in thinking they are unable to make a change and are unable to be successful. So the first step is to take the first step.
- FOCUS- The whole world would be against you, but you not have to lose your focus. Just keep on working. Just make sure in your mind that you are doing it right and one day you are going to succeed because of your work, let others speak whatever they speak.
This thing reminds me of a Shayari– “Kuch Toh Log Kahenge, Logo Ka Kaam Hai Kehna”
- ASPIRATION- Have desires for your passion in your mind, I am telling you that desire for your passion will make a huge difference in your life.
“Men go to far greater lengths to avoid what they fear than to obtain what they desire.”
Yeah, I know that this article was a small one, but let me tell you that don’t go for quantity, go for quality. Quality is the main thing that matters a lot. Let me give you an example- assume that you are working out, let us say that you are doing pushups. One is doing with good quality and the other person is doing them so fast and doing a number of reps but in a bad manner. What do you think which method would be the more effective one?
You can use the comment section to tell me your answers.
If you liked this article then I am sure that you are going to love my other articles too, have a look at them-
- Can Bloggers Make Money Without Google AdSense?- http://instoryteller.com/can-bloggers-make-money-without-google-adsense/
- How To Drive Huge Traffic To Your Blog In Few Weeks- http://instoryteller.com/how-to-drive-huge-traffic-to-your-blog-in-few-weeks/
- 21 Ways To Achieve Wealth And Success In Your Life- http://instoryteller.com/21-ways-to-achieve-wealth-and-success-in-your-life/
- How To Tell If Your Phone Is Being Tapped, Tracked And Monitored?- http://instoryteller.com/how-to-tell-if-your-phone-is-being-tapped-tracked-and-monitored/
- Palki 2: Best Responsive Blogger Template- https://ahrefsblogs.blogspot.com/2019/03/palki-2-best-responsive-blogger.html
You can SUBSCRIBE to my site for getting daily updates; you can even follow me on social networking sites-
- Instagram- https://www.instagram.com/thestoryteller129/
- Facebook- https://www.facebook.com/12imbibe/
- You can even join our WhatsApp group- https://chat.whatsapp.com/J9f7HvCr9SwIHehKv0uJe5