Hi there, if you are reading this article I am sure that you must be a blogger, no matter a Blogspot blogger or a WordPress blogger. You all must be using Google Analytics for knowing your site’s data. Because if you are doing so then this is a must read for you.
Today in this article I am going to tell you about “How To Filter Internal Traffic?”
Those who don’t know what internal traffic means, then for that internal traffic is the pageviews that got counted when you open your site. How weird it would look that you are increasing your page views.
It’s really simple and can be done within 5 minutes, come on let’s have a look-
- Go to your Google Analytics Dashboard.
- Then go to Admin block.
- After moving to the Admin block, find “All Filters” board there.
- If you found them, then open that and after opening Click on Add Filter.
- You can give any name to this new filter.
- A new window will open, on that check somewhere “Predefined” must have been written.
- Click on it, and after clicking on it.
- Click on Exclude.
- In the right next block they will ask you from where to exclude traffic, there you have to choose “traffic from the IP addresses.”
- In the next right block, you have to choose “that is equal to.”
- Below you have to fill your IP Address.
- You can find your IP Address just by searching on google “my IP address”.
- You will see your IP address in the starting of the search result.
- Copy your IP address and past it there.
- Next step is, there would be 2 blocks. On one there would be written “Available Views” and on other “Selected Views”.
- Under “Available Views” there would be written “All Web Site Data”, you have to do is just do a single click on it, and it would become blue in color, then you have to click on a box named “Add” then you will see “All Web Site Data” under “Selected Views”.
- That’s it, then just click on save.
Now, you will never see pageviews coming from your IP address. You have put a filter on that.
So if you liked today’s article then you can Subscribe to my site as it’s free of cost.
You can also follow me on social networking sites and can check where I am up to because before posting my content on my site, I notify or post a notification on my social networking pages-
You can even join our WhatsApp group which is basically for blogger, it’s a huge community of bloggers from all over the world. We help each other in their blogging- https://chat.whatsapp.com/J9f7HvCr9SwIHehKv0uJe5
You can have a look at my previous works from here-
- 30 Life Changing Quotes To Bring Out The Best In You
- Can Bloggers Make Money Without Google AdSense?
- How To Drive Huge Traffic To Your Blog In Few Weeks
- Animals Used In Cosmetic Testing
- Holatout- Opportunities Knocking Your Door