In this blogging field, I have seen that there are really brilliant writers and content creators whose writing skills are like the best and they write their article with full detailed information by reading which you will never think that this article is knowledge defiant or something is missing in this article.
But the main point is that to how many people your article is reached, how many people are able to read your article and that’s where these brilliant writers lack. They are unable to make their posts reach more and more people out there; they are unable to spread knowledge to most of the people with the help of their high quality is written posts.
Do you know why are they lacking behind?
There are some people whose content is not so good but they are able to produce huge traffic on their blog site as compare to those who write better content than them. So today in this article I am going to tell you about those things where they are lacking and I am sure that if they worked on it, then they are surely going to succeed. So let’s get started-
- Work on SEO of your post- actually I met some bloggers who were not knowing about SEO, and that’s where they lack. They think that just writing the content and posting it will do all the work, they think that’s enough to make their post go viral and produce huge traffic. So if you are one of those who heard about SEO for the first time then the full form of SEO is Search Engine Optimization. It’s used to rank your post and site on search engines. If done correctly then this would be enough to produce high-quality traffic to your site. I have previously written an article on this you can have a thorough look at it- How To Choose The Perfect Content To Post?
- Don’t go for paid promotions- See I know that paid promotions are going to make your post reach many people depending on the money you are investing in it. But until and unless you are not good at managing SEO of your site then there will be no use of that paid promotions. Firstly you have to work on creating high-quality engaging content. You can have a look at any of my posts; every single post leads to at least 3 new posts. Which means if I am sharing one post then it will provide traffic to a total 4 of my posts? If you want me to create a post on how to create engaging content then you can comment your thoughts regarding it in the comment section.
- Choose the highest searched keywords- If you don’t know what keywords are then let me tell you that, these are the words when someone searches that keyword on search engine then your post shows up there. We should use the most searched keywords for our posts, which will lead to high traffic.
- Use social networking sites- Use social networking sites to generate traffic for your site. There are many billions of online users of these social networking sites, the thing is that you have to do the work in the right way once it’s done then you just have to wait, it will automatically generate traffic to your site. You can use Facebook, Instagram and many other sites in a way that you can create a page on these sites on the basis of the preferred niche of your site. Post daily updates, bring new followers and that’s it.
I can even make a new blog on how to gain more and more followers on your Instagram page, the complete guide to viral your post. Comment down “yes” if you want that article.
If you liked this post you can subscribe to my blog for the latest updates. You can even follow me on Social Networking site-
- Instagram- https://www.instagram.com/thestoryteller129/
- Facebook Page- https://www.facebook.com/12imbibe/
You can even join me through my WhatsApp group which is basically for bloggers only, in that group we share content with each other, everyone helps each other to spread his post, so you can join our group to make your post viral too.