Do you know there are 2 types of things in this world?
First is the thing which we can change in our life by any method or any process. Like if we are not good in studies, we can change that thing by working hard, by giving more and more time to our studies.
On the other hand, there are things that we can’t change with any method. These are the truths which will remain the same and unchanged throughout life. Today I am going to talk about those truths of our life which we can’t change ever in our life. So let’s get started-
- Nobody is real in this world except your parents- This is the first and the most important truth of our life that we can’t deny. That every other relation is fake and only our parents are real because they are the only one who works to make us succeed in our lives. we even get some other relations which also plays a really supportive role in our life, but our parents are the one who will be our side forever.
- A poor person has no friends- We all must have a lot of friends, but have you ever seen friends of a poor person, I think no. Each one of us gets in someone’s life for a reason, for our better mostly. While a poor person is unable to do his better what could he do for anyone else.
- People do not like good thoughts they like good looks- In this cruel world, I came to know that there is no value of your inner beauty all that matters is good looks no matter how bad you are from your heart and brain. If you have good looks everyone will like you.
- People respect the money not the person- More the money you have more people will respect you. But let me tell you that the respect you get because of your money is just wastage, if you are getting respect just because of your money then you haven’t collected respect yet, it’s all fake people around you.
- The person you love the most, will hurt you the most- Do you know why this thing actually happens? It’s just because of over- expectations of you from other people. If you love someone, do love them but don’t expect more from them, it’s the key rule that never expects more from someone, you will regret expecting.
- Truth is simple, but the moment you try to explain it, it becomes difficult- We all should speak the truth, but we should never waste our time to prove it. Everyone have a different perspective, everyone will see a thing in their own way. Everyone’s conclusion is different from one another by seeing a thing. Explaining things becomes difficult just because of this thing.
- When you are happy you enjoy the music, but when you are sad, you understand the lyrics- This is a fact, that when you are happy you will enjoy everything that’s around you while when you are sad, you will feel like everyone is happy and only you are the one who is sad.
- In life two things define you “Your Patience” when you have nothing and “Your Attitude” when you have everything- I have seen many such people who are like they don’t have money and food but they are like they are living a really good life, they thank god for giving them a new day to live. While on the other hand there are some people who have everything but they complain about things to god.
If you liked this blog and want to get notified about more such posts in the future, you can SUBSCRIBE to my site.
You can also follow me on social networking sites and can see where I am up to-
- Instagram- https://www.instagram.com/thestoryteller129/?hl=en
- Facebook- https://www.facebook.com/12imbibe/
You can even join the WhatsApp group made for all the bloggers who want to enhance their sites- https://chat.whatsapp.com/J9f7HvCr9SwIHehKv0uJe5